Sunday, May 17, 2009

Surprise! ... Not really...


So I'm sure at least a few people in the world have wondered just where in the hell Part 4 of Elseworlds has been. I know there's been nothing but excuses and excuses from our end (while all being legitimate reasons... we have one more "excuse"). Our 2nd camera broke a few months back (severe tape lodged in deck... stupidly severe)... It really is starting to feel like fate, in that the comic gods do not want us to finish this project.

But we refuse to give into that bs.

I've been doing my boring day job in order to build up cash flow to get this guy repaired and should hopefully have him back to me in a week or two. In the meantime, we've been working on something else Elseworlds related to keep our minds active on the project.

We'll be releasing a comic rendition of the entire series once it's all said and done (We might do a parts 1-3 book and a parts 4-6 book). We hope people might get a kick out of it. Anyways, I promise you, hang in there with us and we'll get the rest of the series out there soon enough.

I can't think of a witty closing to this post.

-Chris

10 comments:

Dream Imagination said...

Again not to put the pressure on any of you guys I mean come on..... You give something this superb this great this amazing and then you decide to take it away from us.....I feel like a drug addict here... and I want my fix danm it where is part 4 please hurry up and do something or i'm going to shoot someone....
again one more time no pressure....lol you guys did such a great job such a low budget man i tell you...i'm a fan for life... hope we get to work together someday.....And i hope you get your camera fix soon....

Divine Continuum Filmworks said...

Yeah I think we all are getting a bit restless, but good things come to those who wait right. It is just a little hard when you fine a great show online, but I understand the pros and cons of producing an indie series.

Divine Continuum Filmworks said...

So How long is the actually series going to be?

Chris - Elseworlds said...

Hey thanks guys for understanding. Good news, I'm getting my hands on another camera this week. We are finishing Part 4 and getting it out there. The series is planned to be a total of 6 episodes (Maybe 7).

But yeah, really excited to be filming again this week. Friends out here are clutch ;)

Divine Continuum Filmworks said...

Just wondering what programs you guys use to edit and do the fx on your shows? I am thinking about changing over from Sony Vegas.

Divine Continuum Filmworks said...

So how can we help get this project back on track?

Christian Zamora said...

Just don't feel discouraged. Things will come around. Just post something from time to time to keep the blog thingy alive.
Cheers!

Divine Continuum Filmworks said...

Whats the word fellas =(

Chris - Elseworlds said...

Hey guys and Happy New Year!

I know it's been forever. The past months have been hard on a lot of us. But things are looking up as I have just pretty much landed a dream job working for a company that edits and produces video game trailers.

While this job is great, it eats up my time like you wouldn't believe. My only time to work on this project know is through the weekends. I'm really hoping to have part 4 out in a month or so. We even got a Green Lantern suit made!

I'm just ready to get the time to put it on camera... :\

Bruce Kent said...

Will we ever see Part 4, You immersed us into this universe WE NEED MORE!